October 16 Bingo Dedication

Friday, August 10, 2007

President Etienne Lost in Utah!



The latest report of President Etienne's whereabouts.



10 August 2007


Hi All,

We are currently in Cedar City, Utah, near the Arizona border. There are many incredible sites of natural beauty; should hit (will be hard to miss!!) the Grand Canyon tomorrow. Starting next week we'll begin the jouney back to Stratford.

There is not a set plan, so I can't be sure when we'll arrive home. As such, I should make provisions for the Tuesday, August 21st meeting. Would one of you take on the responsibility of chairing that meeting in the event that I am not yet home.

Also, I want to remind you all of the Board meeting scheduled for Monday, August 27th @ 6:30 pm (or when you can get there) at my place. I'll definitely be home by that weekend. Let me know if there are specific items you want discussed which I can include on the agenda.

"Rotary Shares"
Etienne

No comments: